An International technical products manufacturer, are looking for an experienced Process Improvement Engineer with strong continuous improvement skills to join their growing team in Worcestershire.
The successful candidate will have experience in identifying and implementing manufacturing improvements and NPI.
- Identify and implement productivity improvements to the manufacturing process – linked to improving efficiencies / productivity / quality of product
- Play an active role in the development of NPI – upto 30/40% of role
- Update SOP’s, undertake coaching & training related to process improvements
- Work as part of cross functional teams in problem identification and rectification – occasionally dealing directly with customers providing support when necessary
- Help drive a culture of continuous improvement across the organisation
The successful Process Improvement Engineer will:
- Be ideally qualified to HNC / HND level in an engineering discipline
- Have working knowledge of a range of continuous improvement tools and techniques – SPC / Lean Six Sigma / Control Plans / DoE / Kaizen etc.
- Six Sigma Green Belt accreditation
- Extremely competitive
- Extra benefits – e.g. training & development
Manufacturing, process, production, continuous improvement, process improvement, engineer, NPI, NPD, new product introduction, improvements, efficiency, productivity, output, throughput, OEE, Kaizen, SPC, 5S, 8D, Control Plans, Six Sigma, Green Belt, Black Belt
Location – Worcestershire