Job DescriptionThis well-established project design and delivery company is actively seeking an experienced Project Manager that can successfully deliver commercial construction projects within the Auckland market and continue the growth of their team. You’ll be responsible for the delivery of bespoke interior and new build projects operating as an integral on the delivery of these projects.
We’re seeking the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience delivering new builds, commercial fit-outs and building extensions, within a live environment would be advantageous
- Strong communications skills; the ability to liaise and co-ordinate project teams, designers, clients and external consultants
- Proven capability working with a team environment and creating long-lasting relationships
- Strong design and budgeting capabilities will be highly attractive to our client
- A construction related degree, qualification or trade certificate
- Work within a creative, friendly and forward thinking team environment culture; this company puts culture ahead of everything else!
- An awesome work space; they designed and delivered their own office…WOW!
- An attractive financial package on offer; $90,000-$125,000 plus vehicle
- Deliver some of Auckland’s most bespoke interior construction projects outside the normal realms of a downtown office fit-out