Job DescriptionOur client, a reputable Geoscience company based in Perth, are currently recruiting for a Junior/Graduate Geophysicist to join them in a permanent opportunity that will offer great career development and industry exposure.
Recent graduates and those with a few years industry experience are both welcome to apply.
Overview of the role:
- Imaging Geophysicist possess and applies broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures to the completion of assignments
- Involved with taking charge of processing step (denoise, demult , regularization ...)
- May provide suggestions to improve existing software , develop new technology, and improve the products and services offered
- Responsible for a processing step in an imaging project
- Responsible for the quality of QC products
- Responsible for setting up, running, and monitoring processing job decks
- Works with Project or Team Leaders to ensure clients are happy and satisfied with product
- Master or higher in Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, Geosciences or other analytical discipline
- Strong mathematics skills are essential, as well as high problem solving abilities, great attention to detail and effective communication skills