Contract – 3 month initial contract
Rate – NEG + Super
Location – WA
Are you a talented Lubrication Technician/Mechanical Fitter who is keen to work with a leading mining provider which work with the latest plant/technology in their space?
Our client is one of the market leaders within the open cut mining space who have a reputation of excellent staff retention, supplying the best tools/machinery for the job and have a number of projects within the WA area.
Due to success on one of their long term iron ore projects they have on at present, they are looking to strengthen their workforce with an experienced Lubrication Technician. To be considered for this opportunity you must have experience of:
- Dealing with routine and preventative lubrication services to the fixed plant.
- Experience of ordering of lubrication materials required for role.
- Monitor/maintain the plant with a keen eye to lubrication/clean oil.
- Regular reporting and data submissions.
- Liaison with relevant departments of fixed plant.
- Worked with SAP systems and work management process.
- Previous fixed plant experience preferred.
- Ideally, worked within an Iron Ore environment.