The client is a global, full service CRO who work with clients across a large number of therapy areas within Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Biotechnology, ranging from phase I – Phase IV. With a global presence, and a large office in Australia, that helps to oversee work across APAC.
With the clinical operations growing rapidly in the region, we are now looking for a full time, CRA Associate Manager to join the team in Melbourne, Australia. This position plays a key role in the clinical trial management process and will help support the ongoing clinical activities.
- Line management of Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) in Australia, and potentially Asia depending on the level of experience.
- Managing and overseeing the CRAs to ensure that the team are meeting expectations of core monitoring responsibilities;
- Recruiting new members of the team and the continuous training and development of CRA’s
- Tracking and management of CRA resourcing/allocation of assignment; and
- Manage turnover and retention of CRAs to meet company objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6+ years pharmaceutical industry experience (clinical monitoring or study management), including 4 years as a CRA
- Advanced knowledge of Good Clinical Practice;
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and motivational skills;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft® Office software; and
- Occasional travel for evaluation of CRAs if required.