Medical Scientific Liaisons serve as the scientific expert within an assigned therapeutic area. They are responsible in ensuring that drugs available within the disease specific areas are being utilised. MSLs will be responsible for establishing relationships with physicians, pharmacists and key opinion leaders within health organisation and clinical institutes. To support this key function within pharmacovigilance my client is looking to recruit MSL professionals and join their currently expanding team.
Medical Scientific Liaison Key Responsibilities:
- Work within professionals within their respective field and assigned geographical location
- Conduct meetings, attend exhibitions and carry out seminars with various different types of professionals to gain insight into the current use of therapeutics in the area and advice on enhances made
- Be involved with clinical study investigations, steering meetings and advisory boards presenting scientific findings and user guidelines
- Respond to all quires in a timely manner following up with meetings and conference calls where necessary
- Support clinical activities where necessary engaging in research project proposals and funding
- Working closely with senior members of team in establishing strategic guidelines to be aligned with government framework
- Accredited health care professional with a strong life sciences academic background
- Strong understanding of clinical research methods and regulatory requirement
- Ability to understand business objectives and be able to apply that within field activity to maximise revenue
- Be able to work in a complex and fast paced environment managing scientific and commercial aspects at all times
- Confidently carry out presentations and meetings delivering key objectives
- Excellent time management and organisation skills; planning all activities in advance to avoid any issues
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills to be demonstrated at all times
- Be able to network, build rapport and negotiate key business aspects to a range of audience
- Be able to plan organise all travel related activities in advance to avoid any disruptions
This position is based on a 12 month contract and is immediately available. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and if successful you can expect a competitive salary package as well as the opportunity to join a world leader in global pharma.
Please contact Syeda Afsana Islam on 0161 942 4060 for more information on rates and applying.
Medical Scientific Liaison (MSL) – Field Based (North East) – 12 Months Contract