Job DescriptionRobot Programmer – Paint process – Telford - £30-60K dependent on experience, days, standard benefits.
A truly global manufacturing business is gearing up for real growth plans and recruitment drive and is starting with a Robot Programmer amongst others.
Supplying plastic automotive components around the globe the paint process is a key part of all product lifecycle and maintaining & improving the robot processes is fundamental to quality.
- Maintain robot programs, ensure optimum usage and output
- Product feasibility and NPI
- Systems, Data, Back up
- Continuous improvement
- Simulate and create new robotic programmes
- Robotics programming experience
- Paint process background / knowledge
- 1k & 2k paint application
- Engineering qualification
- Degree qualified engineer
- Automotive plastic injection
- ABB robot knowledge
- £35-60K dependent on experience
- Further standard benefits
Robot, programmer, programming, ABB, Kuka, paint, paint process, 1k, 2k, application, engineering, plastic injection, plastic moulding, NPI, feasibility, systems, automotive.
Location – Telford