Operational Excellence Manager
|Job Title:||Operational Excellence Manager|
|Contact Name:||Michael Gilsenan|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 16:34|
It’s important that we attach our self to the right companies on our career journey. Where we work helps determine our reputation, our learning and our everyday life.
This is a role that offers challenges, learning and autonomy to really make a difference at a well-respected company, who manufacture an excellent product to safety critical industries. An ever growing demand for their products and services within these industries has allowed them to carve out a strong niche, making them a great company to work for.
· Help define and implement the organisations Operational Excellence framework across 2 sites
· Proactively drive continuous and process improvement culture across all levels of the organisation
· Create best practice and promote shared learnings across the business
· Coach & train individuals / groups in a variety of Lean tools (Value Stream Mapping, Route Cause Analysis, 5S, Plan-Do-Check-Act, Kaizen etc.)
· Developing communications channels build relationships with key stakeholders
· Play an active role in improving the organisations competitiveness – increase productivity, reduce waste, improve quality etc.
You will be an experienced Continuous Improvement professional with a highly influential hands on approach and have excellent strategic vision. As a given, you will have excellent communication skills and experience in delivering improvements in accordance with a continuous improvement framework.
This is a great chance for somebody to join a successful business and to really make your mark, implementing a culture of improvement that will stand the test of time.
· Extremely competitive salary
· Management bonus scheme
· Car allowance
Continuous improvement, process improvement, operational excellence, OPEX, Lean manufacturing, Lean tools, Kaizen, PDCA, Route cause analysis, Value stream mapping, VSM, framework, training, coaching, culture.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£65000 per annum
Shift Production Manager
£40000 per annum
AGG Support Engineer
Asset Maintenance Specialist
£43000 per annum
Maintenance Team Leader
$35000 - $36000 per annum