£50,000 - £55,000 – Home based - Company Vehicle – Private healthcare – 37 ½ hours (Core hours) flexible working - regional role - self managed & Progression Opportunities!!
Due to growth in the market and business, a leading Construction Materials company is looking for two Principal Structural Engineers to manage a large portfolio of structures. This company has major plans over the next few years to grow this part of the business and will be investing heavily. They are now internally creating their own internal consultancy; this is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Engineer to get heavily involved and a great opportunity to progress to a General Manager or into an Operations role.
Responsibility of the Principal Structural Engineer
- Providing structural design and analysis of structures and generating design information
- Managing your own working schedules and diaries
- Carry out structural analysis and design of building structures and generate/coordinate the production.
- Undertake 3D modelling of buildings for the residential and private sector as part of the companies approach to panelized and modular structures
- Collaborating with external consultants and design teams with the production of BIM models
- Supporting the production team with the generation of manufacturing drawings, material take off and erection methods
- StructE chartered engineer with relevant experience
- Experience in designing with all main materials ( Steel & Concrete)
- Experience in the design and analysis of multi-Storey buildings
- Knowledge in construction activities ( Steel & Concrete)
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Clients, developers, councils, housing associations, private investors
- Structural engineers, architects, MEP consultants, specialist consultants
- Industry bodies
- External Contractors
- £50,000- £55,000
- Company Vehicle
- Regional role
- Progression OpportunitieS
Mario 07702 267 698