Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is recruiting for HSSE Manager for work on a long term contract based in Greater Manchester. This role is working on a very exciting project which will last a number of years.
The successful candidate must have on site experience for chemical pipeline or tanks build projects.
- Responsible for the safety installation on a number of pipeline and tanks projects at a major chemical infrastructure site
- Carrying out site inspections including incidents analysis & reporting and checks
- Overall site responsibility for all site staff permits and understanding of difference with permits
- Create and develop HSSE culture where all staff understand policies and procedures
- Assess Risk Assessments and Method Statements and review suitability of Sub Contractor Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Be knowledgeable of process safety rules and legislation and ensure compliance to industry standards
- Collate H&S data, statistics and implement various H&S initiatives at a site level to help develop performance and cultural improvement.
- Attend internal and client’s safety meetings and communicate & implement any actions from the meeting including Responsible for Internal & external HSE communication
- Offering advice, guidance and coaching on all H&S matters to project staff, including direct employees, sub-contractors, supply chain and the client as required.