Job DescriptionWe are working with a global oilfield service company that require a Business Development Manager with specific Oil & Gas Subsea Hardware knowledge and experience. The ideal candidate would have worked for one of the major subsea equipment manufacturing companies and good knowledge of the Australian oil & gas industry.
- Responsible for overall accountability for business growth within assigned leads, opportunities, target accounts, and geographic areas
- Spearhead sales pursuits all the way to client wins, ensuring smooth transition to account management and project management teams
- Deliver market beating technology and commercial solutions, services and portfolios
- Sell through pricing compression and maintain high margins on new sales while navigating around sales barriers of entry
- Be aware of the competitive landscape, market pricing and competitive strategies.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and listening skills