An International technical products manufacturer, are looking for an experienced hands on Operations Manager to lead a multi-site business in the Northamptonshire area.
The successful candidate will be a proven man-manager, with excellent leadership and influencing skills.
- Ensure production processes and procedures are maintained and consistent throughout both facilities
- Drive productivity forward through establishing challenging yet ultimately achievable business metrics
- Support the Operational Excellence Manager in the development of continuous improvement across the business
- Effectively manage key metrics for the sites – labour, waste, sales, budget etc.
- Support the General Manager in the organisations future strategy
- Ideally be qualified to a minimum of HND / HNC level in a related discipline
- Have previous experience within a similar role
- Have good working knowledge of Lean tools and techniques
- Have batch manufacturing experience
- Have Aerospace experience
- Extremely competitive
- Extra benefits – e.g. training & development
Operations Manager, People development, leadership, cost management, budget, people management, manufacturing, engineering, aerospace, batch manufacturing
Location – Northamptonshire