Subsea Delivery Lead
|Job Title:||Subsea Delivery Lead|
|Salary:||negotiable day rate|
|Contact Name:||Martin Hughes|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2018 17:10|
The purpose of the Subsea Delivery Lead is to manage and deliver the subsea scope for the development project from FEED engineering through to execution and closeout.
The Subsea Delivery Lead reports directly to the Senior Project Manager.
- Accountable for ensuring the subsea package of the project is delivered; safely, on time, meets quality requirements and within the approved budget.
- In conjunction with the procurement team, takes a lead role in the tendering, evaluation and negotiation process in relation to the award of service and support contracts relating to the execution of the subsea scope.
- Ensure all regulatory and company requirements are meet in the design, execution and handover to operations of the subsea system.
- Work with the project engineering lead, wells lead and brownfield lead to ensure all project interfaces are appropriately managed.
- Lead an incident free culture in the delivery of the works.
- Develops and maintains highly positive relationships with internal stakeholders, partners, contractors and suppliers.
- Supports the development of the project execution model and structure and the preparation of the final approved project scope/specification.
- Ensures all relevant parties comply with corporate policies, standards, procedures and guidelines and relevant regulatory requirements in relation to all project activities carried out internally or externally.
- Responsible for ensuring highly effective communication and reporting processes are in place and that all key contributors/parties involved in the project e.g. asset teams, HSEQ, sub-contractors are kept advised of progress and clearly understand and meet their project commitments e.g. Consents and Notifications are registered via HSEQ teams.
- Identifies and manages threats and opportunities to the project.
- Ensures alignment of key interfaces and change management at all phases of the project.
- Owns the project delivery/execution in order to deliver to asset required outcomes.
- Deputise for the Project Manager (as required)
- Periodic travel to onshore/offshore work sites
• Valid offshore survival and medical
- Anticipates problems and identifies contingencies.
- Looks beyond the obvious in problem-solving.
- Applies sound judgement in decision-making.
- Delivery focused taking personal responsibility for performance on HSE, Cost and Quality.
- Strong project execution and asset management understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong asset/operations focus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a rigid pipelay, umbilical installation and diving operations experience
- Experience in the oil and gas industry, preferably operator
- High level of technical/engineering competence
- Experience of leading multi-disciplinary/company-contractor project teams
- Knowledge and experience of project management systems/processes/techniques
- Sound commercial awareness with a clear understanding of project financing/cost control principles
- Proven relationship-builder at all levels, internally and externally, across various disciplines/functions
- Highly developed organisation skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Category Team Lead
Area Lead Engineer
Lead Piping Engineer
$90000 - $95000 per annum, Benefits: excellent staff benefits including uplift for overseas assignments, Engineering