Job DescriptionDEVELOPER II
- Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of software applications across a broad technology portfolio.
- Supports testing, debugging, and refining the applications to produce the required product. Devises and provides programming solution approaches to problems and issues.
- Helps prepare both program-level and user-level documentation. Works with moderate work direction and is skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- This position would typically include senior Developer who is able to perform tasks of high complexity and difficulty. Such individual could also manage and train other team members and lead projects.
- 10+ years of developer experience for industrial firms
- Proficiency in project-specific tools, applications and languages. Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) experience.
- Licensed user general database development and administration experience with SQL is a plus
- Ideal candidate will have experience in Planview Database