A fantastic opportunity has become available for two experienced and focused HV Automotive Mechanics to join a leading corporation. This positions are available for an immediate start and has the potential to become permanent. One of the positions is offering a 2:1 roster and the other position is a job share role offering a 2:1:2:4 roster To be successful you will have experience carrying out breakdown repairs as well as conducting servicing and repair on the following equipment.
- Heavy CAT Ancillary Equipment - 993K & 994H Loaders, 16-24M Graders, D10T, D11R & D11T Dozers.
- Australian trade qualification with solid experience maintaining HV mobile equipment
- Working at heights and confined space training, self-motivated and ability to work in a strong team environment.
- First Aid certificate
- Up to date Police Clearance
- Experience in computer based maintenance systems - SAP
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global player in the Iron Ore industry and take the next step in your career. You will be offered training and development and the opportunity to develop your skillset whilst working on site. With state of the art camp facilities and a strong emphasis on safety, this is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a professional and stable working environment.
If you display the necessary experience and would like to be considered for this position please contact Emma McGregor at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to the link below.