Job DescriptionQA Engineer – Medical Device – Oxford - £35,000- £45,000 Dependant on experience.
A world class medical device manufacturing business is looking to increase the size of their quality team. There for I am currently looking for two quality assurance engineers.
The business manufactures a world class product that is sold globally. They have grown from strength to strength over the past few years and are continuing to do so. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to join a business offering real opportunity to develop their career both within medical device and Quality Assurance.
Quality Assurance – Main responsibilities
- Monitor and maintenance of validation of site products, process and systems.
- FMEA and risk analysis records
- Change control process
- Design input to post market surveillance
- Maintenance of site validation plans.
Quality Assurance – Key Skills
- Previous experience within a quality assurance role
- Previous experience within medical device or Pharma or working towards 13485
- Validation or design – quality experience
Quality Assurance – Benefits
- £35,000 - £45,000 salary
- Competitive benefits
- Excellent Career progression
Key skills: quality / assurance / 13845 / medical device / pharma / pharmaceutical