Partners with employees and management to communicate various Human Resources (HR) policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations.
- Serves as point of contact for assigned HR areas, which may include: employee relations; training, employment, labor relations, affirmative action, and/or employment equity programs.
- Provides guidance to management and employees on HR-related concerns, coordinates with other departments as needed, and refers complex issue to higher levels.
- Participates in employee investigations and assists with providing recommendations on resolutions.
- Participates in grievance procedures and exit interviews.
- Reviews data and assists with communicating recommendations to management for corrective action and continuous improvement.
- Initiates and completes processing of all duties involved in employment, termination, transfer, and promotion of personnel in assigned area of responsibility.
- Facilitates full-cycle recruiting, including reviewing job descriptions, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, drafting offer letters, and leading onboarding.
- Designs and runs monthly reports.
- Performs data entry into SAP and sends related documents to FileNet.
- Researches and sends employee information to Compensation when requesting salary recommendations
- Assists with special projects and functions of the department.
- Assists lower level HR staff as needed.
- Gives overview of HR policies to new hires.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 3 years of professional-level Human Resources experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Human Resources, Business, or related area preferred.
- PHR certification preferred.
- Experience with SAP preferred.