- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering strongly preferred or equivalent experience in place of education
- At least 10 years progressive oil & gas production operations experience required, combined with increasingly responsible field operations positions with at least 5 years as a Superintendent
- Fully competent in all conventional and horizontal oil & gas exploration and production.
- Ability to work in a consultative manner with every level of internal/external company and regulatory contacts as expected
- Strong knowledge of Federal, State and local regulations as they pertain to site operations
- Exemplary interpersonal and written communication, organization, consultative, record keeping, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong capability for relationship building, including interaction with land, drilling, completions and production staff, State & Federal agencies, mineral and land owners