Initially a 6 month contract with potential for an extension, the successful candidate will work collaboratively within a project design team, and be involved in the design of a high profile Iron Ore Mining Project in WA.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Detail design 2D/3D modelling and drawings
- Strong knowledge of relevant Australian Standards
- Delivery of practical and innovative design solutions for clients
- Collaborating across disciplines and with clients
- A proactive approach to meet project milestones
- Maintaining the highest levels of Health and Safety
- Promoting the Company’s Values
- Mechanical/Structural Diploma/Certificate qualification
- 5 years’ design experience within a design consultancy environment in Australia
- Experience with intelligent 3D design tools/software essential
- MicroStation, AutoCAD and ProSteel software experience highly regarded
- Previous structural detailing experience highly regarded
- Strong work ethic and drive to deliver projects
We will only contact candidates with the Right to Work in Australia and with the relevant skills and background for the role.