Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with a leading Project Delivery and Engineering Design Consultancy in Perth, Western Australia to identify a Electrical Designer with Australian mining sector experience.
Initially a 6 month contract with potential for an extension, the successful candidate will work collaboratively within a project design team, and be involved in the design of a high profile Iron Ore Mining Project in WA.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Creating 2D and 3D model deliverables
- Participate in project reviews as required
- Work collaboratively with engineers
- Provide technical support
- Identify issues and problems; develop appropriate and innovative design solutions
- Establish and maintain good working relationships through strong communication
- Diploma/Certificate or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years design experience in mining/mineral resources sector
- Proficient in MicroStation or Aecosim design software
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables
- Previous design consultancy experience in Australia
- Strong interpersonal skills and a practical approach to resolving design problems
We will only contact candidates who meet the criteria for the role and with the Right to Work in Australia.