The Coiled Tubing Supervisor is responsible for organizing, overseeing, and performing all types of coil tubing jobs. A key aspect of this position is the expectation for delivery of services with flawless quality and no HSE incidents.
- Provide technical support to crew and clients at the well site.
- Develop expertise on advanced coil tubing techniques.
- Plan and coordinate operations and ensure that all materials are rigged up, tested, and ready to perform the job.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive job reports.
- Manage storage and inventories of supplies and fixed assets on the rig.
- Maintain communication with client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff.
- Participate in knowledge sharing.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are completed on schedule.
- Follows up on service quality events with operations management team and ensure incident reports are closed with clients.
- Sufficient exposure in the industry at supervisory level
- Saudi Arabia working experience
- Tier 1 Oilfield service company experience
- Valid travel documents with no restrictions
- Preference given to those immediately available
- Please name Job title as subject of the email.