Job DescriptionNES has been appointed by a Tier 1 oilfield service client in Saudi Arabia to search and appoint multiple key personal for their coiled tubing operations. We require multiple COILED TUBING SUPERVISORS to support our clients expanding operations here in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Coiled Tubing Supervisor is responsible for organizing, overseeing, and performing all types of coil tubing jobs. A key aspect of this position is the expectation for delivery of services with flawless quality and no HSE incidents.
- Provide technical support to crew and clients at the well site.
- Develop expertise on advanced coil tubing techniques.
- Plan and coordinate operations and ensure that all materials are rigged up, tested, and ready to perform the job.
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive job reports.
- Manage storage and inventories of supplies and fixed assets on the rig.
- Maintain communication with client wellsite representative, rig crew, and field support staff.
- Participate in knowledge sharing.
- Ensure all reporting requirements are completed on schedule.
- Follows up on service quality events with operations management team and ensure incident reports are closed with clients.
- Sufficient exposure in the industry at supervisory level
- Saudi Arabia working experience
- Tier 1 Oilfield service company experience
- Valid travel documents with no restrictions
- Preference given to those immediately available
- Please name Job title as subject of the email.