Job DescriptionGlobal oil service company is looking for a Senior Manager to grow and strengthen its Front End Brownfield capability. Assuming line management responsibility of a small team, the Senior Manager will be fully engaged in technical studies whilst supporting business development activities, and will take on the following key responsibilities & tasks:
- Lead the growth of the Brownfield Front End team
- Line Management responsibility for Technical Specialists and Study Managers (5 to 10 people initially)
- Resource management
- Oversee Brownfield Studies up to FEED and coordinate pull through to execution
- Develop and manage strong interface with Services, Tendering, Business Development, as well as other delivery centres within the company (Products etc)
- Within Front End, interface with Field & Development Team and Production Facilities in the UK, and with the Front End Delivery Centre globally
- Actively support BD in a client facing capacity
- Geographically focusing on the North Sea market as well as Middle East and Africa.
Qualifications & Personal Attributes required:
- Significant experience within a similar environment / industry, ideally with a consultancy background, with senior stakeholder presence & credibility
- Experience should include Topside / Facilities design, Brownfield modification work, Field Development and Tie Back experience
- Commissioning experience with experience in late life and decommissioning is desirable
- Comprehensive knowledge of execution of projects through all phases of concept development and selection to final completion
- Safety focused with an uncompromising approach to risk management. A leader who places the safety and welfare of all employees both on and offshore at the top of the agenda
- In depth knowledge and understanding of latest relevant technical developments and best practice within the industry
- Ambitious with the drive and determination to challenge the norm and transform mind-sets and attitudes towards the constant achievement of commercial performance and operational excellence.
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks, and a range of development opportunities.