Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is working closely with an Engineering Consultancy to identify a Structural Design Engineer with previous Mining EPC and Iron Ore experience in Australia for a 12 month Contract.
The successful candidate will be based in Karratha and work collaboratively within a multidiscipline design team to deliver high profile mining projects in WA.
Your responsibilities in the role
- Structural engineering design activities
- Delivery of practical and innovative engineering solutions for clients
- Collaborating across disciplines and with the client to deliver sound solutions
- Identify, manage, reduce and eliminate project risks where possible
- Maintaining the highest levels of Health and Safety
- Promoting the Company’s Values
- Civil/Structural Engineering Degree
- 5-15 years structural engineering design experience
- Effective technical and practical engineering skills
- Knowledge of applicable Codes and Regulatory requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Greenfield and brownfield mining project delivery experience in WA
We will only contact candidates who meet the criteria for the role and with the Right to Work in Australia.