An exciting new role has arisen for an experienced Project Manager with a background in Pharmaceuticals to join a globalcompany based in Hertfordshire. Are you an experienced Project Manager with a Scientific background and interested in the opportunity to progress your career in a fast paced and innovative environment?
- Managing a portfolio of client projects
- Tracking budgets, timelines and scope of projects with regular communication with Scientific Leaders
- Utilising cross functional project teams to ensure project delivery
- Identifying and escallating issues internally as well as working with mananagement to ensure they are resolved
- Ensure a high level of communication and build effective working relationships between Project Management and other key stakeholders.
- Degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Scientes or similar
- Experience managing a portfolio of technical projects with a sound knowledge of project management princiles
- PMP or Prince2 Project Management training is desirable
- An excellent communicator who is able to addapt to changing situations
If you feel you would be suitable please apply now, a member of the NES team will be in touch with all relevant applicants.