Job DescriptionR & D Applications Engineer – Buckingham – Extremely competitive plus benefits inclusive of pension, holidays, bonus.
An established manufacturer of automotive aftermarket equipment, require an R & D Applications Engineer to support their team.
The successful Engineer will have experience in research & development, developing test rigs and customer engagement.
- Liaise with customers to understand market trends and requirements (Petrol / Hybrid / Electrification)
- Design and develop product specifications to suit customer needs
- Fault find and debug issues in existing products
- Conduct repeatability & reliability testing on new product
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders in communication of technical requirements
- Undertake experiments to ensure new product concepts are being met
- Ideally qualified to HNC / HND level in an Engineering / Technical subject
- Have a strong research & development background
- Able to read technical engineering drawings- mechanical / electrical / design
- Be confident in liaising with external customers
- DfM experience
- Experience in testing equipment
- Have a real interest in vehicles and the automotive industry
- Extremely competitive
- Extra benefits
R&D Engineer, Applications Engineer, research & development, hybrid, petrol, diesel, electrification, testing, inspection, mechanical, electrical, R&D, technical documentation, manuals, design for manufacture
Location – Buckingham