£25,000 - £30,000 Pro-rota - 14 Month Fixed Term Contract
Competitive Salary, Holidays, managing a large team & Excellent company benefits!
A UK Building Materials Manufacturer is looking for a highly professional and articulate Customer Service Manager. They want your leadership to join their already efficient team to supervise and maintain their day to day operations during a maternity cover. This initially will be a Fixed Term and could potentially turn permanent as this client is rapidly expanding.. You will have a team to lead, departments to support and you will be reporting to director level on forecast, complaints and account management.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Manager
- Carrying out monthly evaluations of telephone calls on all team members to ensure call standards are delivered and high level of customer service is maintained.
- Conducting monthly reviews and annual appraisals, which must include an agreed training and development plan for all individual team members with the support of the Supply Chain and Customer Services Director
- Ensuring customer service key performance indicators are monitored and reviewed weekly with the support of Supply Chain and Customer Services Director.
- Produce local office statistics of Customer service and KPI’s and work productivity; I.E calls & orders.
- Ensure that workload volume is effectively organised to cover all staff absences due to holiday, training or sickness.
- Assisting Supply Chain and Customer Services Director in controlling expenditure in all relevant areas to maintain performance within budget.
- Conduct Customer Service team meeting.
- Communication Skills ( Written & Verbal)
- Computer literate
- Management/Supervisory experience
- Manufacturing Industry experience
- Providing training and coaching to employees
- Competitive Salary
- Private Healthcare
- Extra benefits