- Previous experience supporting a senior-level and/or C-level executive.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high-level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as proven project management and problem-solving/analytical skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with diverse groups of people, both internal and external to the company.
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to effectively organize and prioritize work for multiple departments and navigate organization complexities while demonstrating strong influencing and collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage complex international travel and logistics, including processing visa and passport applications as well as creating detailed itineraries.
- Demonstrated leadership and delegation skills with ability to manage senior or executive office/department.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Internet Explorer and Outlook), Concur and SAP
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communications skills
Executive Administrative Assistant
|Job Title:||Executive Administrative Assistant|
|Location:||Midland, United States|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Burgess|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2018 17:49|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's