A prestigious and truly global automotive OEM is looking for an experienced Test & Development Engineer to work on various projects at their facility in the North Yorkshire area.
The right person for this position will be an experienced Engineer with acute mechanical and analytical skills.
- Design, develop and build various test rigs for vehicle analysis
- Undertake investigations into collated data – using various analytical tools
- Complete, collate and present test reports to appropriate stakeholders
- Liaise with customers to understand issues and provide effective and appropriate solutions
- Provide appropriate responses to engineering change request and quality reports
- Help identify and implement new business improvements
- Qualified to HNC / HND level as a minimum in a mechanical discipline
- Experience of completing hand calculations for stress analysis.
- Proven experience working within a similar role
- Experience working with an Automotive OEM
- Extremely competitive salary
Test, development, engineer, apprentice, timeserved, mechanical, automotive, hands on, test rig, fault find, repair, sensors, HND, HNC, degree, honest, flexible, eye for detail, analysis, stress analysis
Location – North Yorkshire