£30,000 - £32,000 Plus excellent training
Under the direction of the Mechanical Team Leader, carry out maintenance functions. In particular the post-holder will be responsible for mechanical boiler/ pressure systems / HVAC and building maintenance services.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ensuring all planned preventative maintenance is completed to schedule
- Rectification of defects, ensuring all performance standards are met in accordance with the contract
- Carry out routine maintenance work associated with all mechanical and pressure systems.
- The job will require maintenance activities: steam systems, autoclaves and electrical equipment
- There will be a requirement to gain the status of Approved Person Pressure System
- Ensure full compliance the companies Safety Rules and apply good engineering and safety practices
- Carry out task related Risk Assessments and maintain the records
- Adherence to the Quality Management System applied to all M&E systems.
- Time served apprenticeship or relevant qualification in a mechanical discipline to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Steam system or pressure systems experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of planned maintenance systems
- Experience of positively dealing with the resolution of customer problems
- Be able to communicate effectively and have flexible approach to working patterns
- To work reasonable overtime as and when requested
- Smart and presentable appearance
- Literate and numerate
- Flexible and adaptable
- A team player with the ability to work from their own initiative
- Willingness to learn new skills and embrace procedure
- Complete training to become AP for pressure systems