Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is currently recruiting for an experienced Project Scheduler to join a site based team on a Chemical Manufacturing facility in Eastern France.
They have a large turnaround next year with lots of construction activity in the build-up.
- Turnaround planning/scheduling experience
- Knowledge of planning Piping and Instrument construction works
- Can develop, track and monitor level 4 schedules in construction
- Extensive experience of working in a highly regulated/COMAH site
- Relevant Engineering degree
- Knowledge of best practice in project controls
This is a long term contract for around 12 months, we are looking for candidates that live locally or are happy to relocate to the local area on a long term basis.