Risk Analyst II
|Job Title:||Risk Analyst II|
|Location:||Houston, United States|
|Contact Name:||Braquece Smith|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2018 15:50|
Seeking an Information Risk Analyst to support S&T in Houston, TX. Supply and Trading (S&T) serves as the critical commercial link for Upstream and Downstream & Chemicals to the market. S&T has embraced digital transformation initiatives by accelerating cloud migration efforts, optimizing processes through robotics process automation solutions, and block chain initiatives. The IRM analyst position is vital to assessing risks and managing compliance processes within Supply & Trading. Ideal candidates will understand computer systems and architecture, be able to grasp the concepts of risk management and mitigation and apply these concepts to constantly changing operating environment. They will also be able to clearly and professionally convey complex information and concepts to broader audiences, develop positive working relationships within the business and IT, and communicate with others regardless of level. Further, they should be able to take broad work direction and expand on requests, conduct research to maintain awareness of emerging trends, and prioritize tasks
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 2-4 years of Risk Management experience required
• IT Audit experience required
• Strong familiarity of the concepts of risk or cybersecurity frameworks required
• Experience with the following- SharePoint, MS Suite, Robotics Process Automation required
• Strong communication skills, professional
• Organized, detail oriented skills
• IRM experience within Cybersecurity environment
• IRM experience with Azure
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree required.
• Implement and provide guidance on Technology policies, standards, and procedures to support information security risk management, data privacy and cybersecurity compliance activities
• Monitor and verify completion of IRM evergreen compliance assurance work
• Assist business unit leaders and IT personnel in understanding and managing their risk exposure
• Maintain awareness of risk management vulnerabilities, security trends and how they will impact the operating environment.
• Able to contribute on project related exercises
• Able to communicate with contacts regardless of experience level
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's