Job DescriptionArea Sales Manager – North & South London, Kent, Sussex & Surrey
£33,000 - £35,000 + Bonus, Pension, Holidays & Car or allowance
Are you a tenacious sales person who can appreciate the responsibilities of running a patch in a demanding and high volume industry?
As an Area Sales Manager, you will manage sales volume and price within your area through effective market opportunity and customer management. You will be working with building merchants, large construction and infrastructure companies managing a mixture of new and existing business.
Please note: The ideal candidate must have experience selling Building Materials (concrete, cement, packed products, aggregates, asphalt or screeds) into building merchants, local authorities and contractors. You must have the ability to analyse trends, stock & price fluctuations within your designated areas and have the ability to make influential strategies without having a negative domino effect on your customer base.
- Forming key account partnership with structured on-going development plans.
- Analysing trends in the market place and seeking growth/new business opportunities.
- Marketing new product ranges to existing & new clients.
- Maintaining and cross-selling “service products” to existing and new clients.
- Utilising reporting systems – checking client stock levels against SLA’s to maximise client’s sales capability.
- Providing clients and prospect clients training with the product ranges.
- Sales experience within construction, industrial, merchants, contracting or local authorities
- Experience with both business development and account management
- Must be able to demonstrate analytical and methodical traits
- Experience of significant market growth in a designated patch
- Possess knowledge of Merchant and Supply Chain processes
- £33,000 - £35,000
- Excellent career progression
- Company Car
- Mobile Phone
Account manager, sales manager, business manager, commercial manager, field sales, area sales, regional sales, business development, account management, merchants, local authorities, contracting, building materials, concrete, cement, packed products & screeds