Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, is currently seeking a Welder in Leduc, AB for a 6 month contract, there is strong potential for the role to transition to staff at that time. The qualified candidate must be local to Leduc or be able to provide accommodations as no LOA will be provided.
- Knowledge of welding processes
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprint
- 2+ Years of Welding experience.
- Performs Welding applications within one or more work teams
- Performs visual and in-process inspections in accordance with API and ISO quality specifications
- Helps facilitate the team in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving welding problems that enhance through-put within the work team