Individuals will need to be local to Lloydminster as no LOA or relocation will be provided.
- Responsible for day to day execution of the fluid movement load plans within the Transportation System
- Provide coverage for Dispatch which includes knowing and understanding all roles and responsibilities for these positions
- Process truck tickets as per the Dispatch Lead to include multiple systems to verify and document charges
- Monitor inventories to obtain levels (%) which meets Transportation Dept. targets.
- Provide assistance to Dispatch Lead in implementing new projects and processes.
- Collaborate with Transportation Leads and Field Reps to optimize and improve fluid movement processes, targets, and load plans.
- Create troubleshooting scenarios for ongoing analysis and review.
- Implement Emergency Response Procedure during accident or incident
- Subject Matter Expert and trainer for Dispatch applications including Salesforce, SCADA, GeoTrac, etc
- Miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the oilfield industry and a good understanding of general oilfield fluid hauling operations
- H2S Alive, and Standard First Aid with CPR Training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with Dispatch Applications, Salesforce, SCADA, GeoTrack Ect
- Experience with Legal land descriptions
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Strong Admin background and Microsoft Excel Knowledge
- Previous safety experience
- Auditing experience and/or certification would be an asset
- Incident Investigation experience and/or certification would be an asset
- Working knowledge with Omnisafe would be an asset
- Related post-secondary education or diploma from Technical School
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain composure in challenging situations and not be frustrated when the plans change