our teams and prepare for future growth.
The Piping & Layout department based in Stavanger, Norway, needs experienced individual engineers who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the MMO market.
We are now looking for Senior Pipesupport Engineers (PDMS) for permanent positions in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Design and 3D modelling of pipesupports
- Coordinate the pipesupport interfaces as necessary for assigned tasks
- Participate in offshore surveys as required by the various projects
- Communication with client
- Ensure that interfaces towards other disciplines are handled in an efficient way
- Generate drawings and other documents according to project requirements
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Relevant technical education, BSc is preferred
- Ability to work independently in all phases of the project; through study to execution phases
- Experience from modification projects in the offshore industry, preferably from the North Sea
- Experience from performing site-surveys
- Experience in pipesupport design to ensure a clash-free design is mandatory
- Experience in structural analysis and calculations of pipesuports using input from stress-engineers
- Good knowledge of PDMS, general computer technology and knowledge of piping design principles
- Knowledge of governing regulations and standards; ASME, NORSOK etc.
- Applicants must have good oral and written skills in English and new employees from foreign countries must be willing to attend training in the Norwegian language
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Good work/life balance
- Positive work environment with challenging tasks
- Development opportunities