Job DescriptionOur globally recognised Mining client is looking for an Electrician to join their Fixed Plant Maintenance team on a two month contract over the Christmas period.
Reporting to the Electrical Supervisor your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Minor works such as lighting repairs
- Liaise and work closely alongside the Supervisors to optimise productivity and manage timeframes
- Successfully carry out daily plant inspections as required
- WA “A” Grade Electrical license
- Level 1 in FMG Isolations desirable
- Working at Heights and Confined Spaces
- Updated police clearance
- Updated First Aid Certificate
- C’ Class Driver License