An exciting and rare opportunity has become available for an experienced Boilermaker to join a leading Iron Ore corporation. This position is available to start immediately and has the opportunity to become a permanent role.
Your new role:
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor your will be required to complete repairs and maintenance of all fixed plant equipment. Your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Grinding and welding
- Oxy cutting plate use
- Replacing wear plates
- General fabrication cutting grinding and welding steel sections to from fabricated structure
- Lifting and sliding steel sections
- Experience working on fixed plant, crushers, screens conveyors, belts and chutes
- Working at Heights
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate
- Confined Space
- Previous experience working on Fixed and Mobile plant
- Up to date Police Clearance
This an excellent opportunity to work in a stable ongoing position and gain further experience in your trade. You will be offered training and development and the opportunity to develop your skillset whilst working on site.
With state of the art camp facilities and a strong emphasis on safety, this is a fantastic position for someone who is looking to join a professional and stable working environment.
If you display the necessary experience and would like to be considered for this position please contact Emma McGregor at email@example.com or apply to the link below.