Job DescriptionExecute the overall Defect Elimination Process to analyse adverse events, identify causal factors, and coordinate action plans to eliminate or reduce the adverse effects of the causal factors.
- Determine and implement correct RCFA methodology according to predetermined criteria.
- Include required participants in Team Investigations
- Conduct Investigations according to process defined by methodology
- Review findings with Investigation Team
- Report findings and conclusions with Defect Elimination Department Manager
- Work with other resources to develop a solution
- Attend weekly SPIRIT meeting in his assigned area and being the link between SPIRIT and maintenance strategies department staff.
- Facilitate threat identification workshop.
- Own bad actor process for his assigned area
- Own MTA process for his assigned area
- Review related I&R LFI from Aramco, Shell and others and modify MTA list wherever applicable.
- Provide RCA Practitioner-level training for SASREF technical staff
Workplace (WPS) and Process (PSM) Safety:
- Ensure that measures to protect personal safety and well-being are always in place and that personal actions do not jeopardize the safety and well-being of others.
- Adhere strictly to all IOWs, Safe Operating Procedures, and Safe Work Instructions - thus preventing potential WPS and PSM incidents at all times.
- Always comply with the Sasref HSE Policy, the 5 Safety Principles and 12 Golden Safety Rules.
- No personal injury or injury to a third party.
- No WPS or PSM incident caused.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
Root Cause Failure Analysis
Risk Base Inspection Knowledge
Reliability Centered Maint.
Risk & Criticality Analysis
Quality Management Systems
Process Safety Management