To qualify, candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management (or equivalent), or relevant experience.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- Thorough and extensive knowledge of project controls principles, theories, and concepts.
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience in project scheduling and controls for EPC oil and gas facilities capital projects / operating companies.
- At least five (5) years field scheduling experience.
- Experience in cost estimating & control
Technical and Business Skills
- Good written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal skills, ability to work with others.
- Proficient in the use of PRIMAVERA (P6) / MS PROJECT planning software, Excel and Power Point.
- Good Computer skills.
- Willing to relocate to required project site.
- Able to work within a defined role with limited supervision.
- Able to make decisions and solve problems related to a specific discipline/field.
- Responsible for own work product with minimal guidance and oversight from immediate supervisor.
- Establishes credibility with peers and supervisors and makes good use of their time.
- Exercises judgment in making decisions; knows when to seek advice.
- Understands organizational authority and seeks appropriate line management approvals.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!