Commercial Specialist/ Procurement Advisor
|Job Title:||Commercial Specialist/ Procurement Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Courtney Blazevic|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2018 17:15|
This role supports managing all Turnaround and Site Projects specific pre-award and post award commercial matters with prime focus primarily on contracting and procurement activities for site.
CANDIDATE VALUE PROPOSITION:
Reporting to the Senior Supply Chain Manager TA & Site Projects, the incumbent in this position will provide commercial expertise and support to the Project Managers (Turnaround and Site Projects) in the Business Units. Specifically, he/she will focus on managing all Turnaround and Site Projects specific pre-award and post award commercial matters.
• Execute procurement best practices for the Clients activities, ensuring these practices are in accordance with HOIMS, Client's Procurement Policy, Procurement Management System Documents (MSDs), and all relevant regulations
• Develop Turnaround and Site Projects specific Contracting Strategies, Execution Plans, and Contract Administration Plans in support of PDE (or TAPP) Gate reviews
• Manage scope specific pre-award commercial matters including contract strategies, pre-qualifications, bid evaluations, negotiations, award, and contract formation
• Ensure adherence by the eam and E&P contractors to business processes, procedures, and goals, as well as compliance plans, contract terms
• Manage post award contract management including contract changes, dispute resolution, claims management, and close-outs.
• Mitigate residual commercial risk through proactive scope and contract management.
• Ensure all Procurement documentation is stored in the appropriate Contract Management Systems in accordance with the Procurement Information Plan.
• Interface with project controls on cost, performance, progress assessment, payments, reporting, and trends to support post award contract management.
• Liaise and consult with clients subject matter experts (SMEs) from Legal, Risk Management, HSE, QA/QC, etc. in support of pre and post award commercial activities.
• Provide guidance and peer assistance to other staff team members.
• Support Procurement Business Value Methodology and Procurement Strategic Objectives and initiatives.
• Liaise with the market intelligence team to identify market risks or opportunities.
• Route Contracts, Change Orders, and Amendments for approval per process and signing authority.
• Support management of Supplier Relationships. Compile data to assist in periodic reviews of supplier performance (Performance Scorecards/Metrics) against established KPIs. Support management of Suppliers NCRs in accordance with the NCR process.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Undergrad degree or diploma in a Technical or Business discipline (post-secondary education)
• 8+ years of commercial (contract management) experience
• 5+ experience in projects
• MS office applications
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Professional Supply Chain certification (SCMP)
• Other Professional Certification relevant to Supply Chain Management
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Prior direct experience for Projects within Oil & Gas Industry
• A background in oil and gas industry would be an asset in order to understand the nature of work within an integrated oil and gas company like the client (owner)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Environmental Advisor
£500 per day
Safety and Integrity Advisor
CAD70 - CAD80 per hour
Contracts Manager - Equipment and Materials
Spring, United States
Buyer - Waste Management
Seneffe Feluy, Belgium