|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Austin|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 10:20|
Our client form part of an alliance to UKPN to help deliver & implement a £1billion infrastructure programme throughout London & the South East over the next 12 years.
Please see below an overview of specific requirements for the role:
- Must have a Civils / Construction background and experience of managing substation construction Projects including activities such as: Concrete works, Steel works etc
- Sub-Station experience is required, those individuals who are UKPN approved or have similar accreditations from National Grid or SSE etc are desirable
- 18 sites all within Central London (you will be deployed to the most relatable site)
- Contract or PERM opportunities available
- Immediate starts available
The above are all fundamental requirements and we are unable to consider those individuals that don't meet the criteria.
If you are interested in the above role please apply to this advert or call Emma Austin at NES Global Talent on: 0161 42 7166.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Fort Worth, United States
Senior Project Manager
Auckland, New Zealand
NZD130000 - NZD150000 per annum
Project Controls Systems Manager
Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Perth East St Georges Tce, Australia
Civil Earthworks Project Manager - FIFO