Job DescriptionDesign Engineer / Project Engineers – Automotive – Leicestershire – Competitive salaries + benefits package.
A prestigious and globally recognised automotive brand are looking to develop their design function by employing a number of Design Engineers and Project Engineers at their Head Office.
The positions are open to design engineers, senior design engineers and project engineers to work on CHASSIS.
- To produce schemes of assemblies on 3D CAD
- Produce fully detailed drawings on 3D CAD to BS 8888
- To produce completed designs with precise parameters decided and fully specified
- Release components through the design change system
- Liaise with other departments and external suppliers
- To produce and update engineers lists
- Ideally qualified to HNC / HND level in a relevant discipline.
- Experience of a 3D design tool.
- Candidates should be able to work in a fast paced environment, working to deadlines
- Have experience with chassis design and development.
- Previous experience of working within an automotive /manufacturing environment
- Ability to use CREO
- Extremely competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + stats
- Opportunity for development and progression
Design engineer, senior design engineer, project engineer, automotive, chassis, 2D, 3D, powertrain, project, solidworks, catia, Creo, Inventor, development, product
Location – Leicestershire