The candidate for this position must have extensive experience in Project Management Systems in the oil and gas field. It is preferred that the candidate has project management experience and familiar with ISO 9001:2015 and has business writing skills. More importantly, the candidate must be able to quickly understand our project management framework, develop an overarching assertion of the portfolio of business processes and their associated systems in order to prioritize and implement agreed changes to all relevant processes.
The following are detailed requirements:
- Develop and maintain a business process architecture layer highlighting the interrelationships and integrations among the portfolio of processes.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to prioritize processes for change/redevelopment of existing processes in accordance with our corporate integrated management system to improve and enhance the project management system framework and methodology and the usability of business process documentation.
- Analyze, interpret, and simplify technical, operational, or business information in a manner tailored for each document’s intended audience.
- Identify problems, process improvement opportunities and recommend controls.
- Construct process workflow charts and diagrams; document business processes, develop and update supporting documentation according to management system.
- Exceptional skills in MS Office applications; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Prepare roll-out presentations, and other materials meant for awareness, dissemination of information to the users.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.