Job DescriptionAker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' Maintenance department based in Stavanger, Norway consists of 35 qualified and experienced engineers.
We are now looking for a SPIR Coordinator, for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
• The candidate will have frequent interface towards suppliers, project organisation and
customers and be responsible for spare parts deliveries, from early involvement until
spares are in place at warehouse.
• The role shall ensure that the spare parts lists is of right quality, codification is done according
to coding standards, creating/updating BOM in CMMS as well as creating and following
• The role will be part of a growing team with various responsibilities within Reliability and
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
• University degree within engineering
• Experience with spare parts coordination (SPIR/RSPL) and material management
• Good general knowledge about offshore topside equipment
• Good knowledge about maintenance management.
• Experience from CMMS systems like SAP, IFS, WorkMate, Maximo or similar
• Personal abilities: The candidate should be able to facilitate and lead meetings, be well
organised and structured in working methods