Job DescriptionAker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several
new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' Maintenance department based in Stavanger Norway consists of 35 qualified and experienced engineers.
We are now looking for Junior Maintenance Engineers who can strengthen our team in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- The candidate will work in a growing team with challenging assignements
- The job covers a full range of maintenance engineering activities in detail engineering phase of a modification project for an offshore platform
- This includes but not limited to build up Tag hierarchy, perform criticality analysis, make maintenance program and routines, make spare part strategy.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Msc/Bsc degree in engineering
- Excellent grades
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Team player