Job DescriptionAker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' Maintenance department based in Stavanger Norway consists of 35 qualified and experienced engineers.
We are now looking for a Specialist Maintenance Engineer, for a temporary position, who can strengthen our team in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
Perform typical maintenance activities in detail engineering phase of a project for modifications on an offshore platform. This includes:
- Building tag hierarchy
- Performing criticality assessment
- Make maintenance programs and routines,etc.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- More than 10 years of experience in oil & gas industry
- University degree within engineering
- Experience from CMMS systems like, SAP, IFS WorkMate, Maximo or similar
- Be a team player