Job DescriptionAker Solutions' SAS/Instrument group within the department Instrument, SAS, Electrical and Telecom based in Stavanger, Norway consists of over 45 highly qualified engineers. The engineers contribute in all phases of the projects, from front end studies to detail design and fabrication support.
We are now looking for Senior Electrical Engineer for temporary position in Stavanger.
The contract period will be 03.12.2018 - 03.12.2019
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Responsible engineer for all parts of electrical disciplin in Field Studies. (Feasability, Select and FEED phase
- Participate in multidiscipline meetings. Prepare MTO, Layout, Load list, Single line diagrams, Electrical analysis and evaluations
- Organize 3rd party input
- Prepare electrical discipline input to study report
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Extensive experience with design and calculation of both High, Medium, and Low Voltage electrical equipment and installations offshore.
- Good oral and written communication skills are essential
- Good knowledge of both Norwegian and English
- Offshore course: Offhore certificate is preferred