Job DescriptionAker Solutions Mechanical department based in Stavanger consists of highly qualified engineers. The engineers are involved in a wide variety of projects ranging from smaller Front End Studies to Major Modification Projects involving all kind of equipment. As a mechancial engineer you are mostly dedicated to focus on one speciality area such as rotating-, utility-, static or lifting equipment.
We now have an opening for a Senior Mechanical Engineer for temporary position in Stavanger.
With a contract periode 28.11.2018 - 01.07.2020
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Package Responsible Engineer (PRE) for multidiscipline package
- Coordinate and deliver mechanical equipment in a team with relevant disciplines involved
- Responsible for completeness of Technical Requisition and Functional Specification to ensure delivery according to requirements and standards within all disciplines
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Master or Bachelor degree
- Long experience with large Multidiscipline packages
- Good understanding within method for technical delivery within modification projects
- Good understanding of relevant disciplines deliveries and a good team builder
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Oil & Gas industy as mechanical engineer in the study environment or as PRE
- Good understanding and knowledge of NORSOK R-001 and related regulations and standards. (API and EN standards)
- Pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills in both Norwegian and English