Job DescriptionAker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting
several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' Maintenance department based in Stavanger, Norway consists of 35 qualified and experienced engineers.
We are now looking for Senior Maintenance Engineers, for a temporary position in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks
The candidate will work as maintenance engineer in front End /FEED studies.
The typical activities include:
- Performing RAM analysis
- Input to design -Input to material handling
- Input to technical requisition and functional specification
- Input to bid evaluation -Maintainability evaluation
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Msc. in engineering
- More than 10 years of experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Experince with FEED studies -Experience from working offshore or as a part of an operation team
- Strong self-management skills
- Be Proactive
- Good knowledge of both Norwegian and English