Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is recruiting for a Cost Controller position based in Belgium. This is a contract opportunity likely to last a number of years.
- The successful candidate should have experience of Cost control in major projects with Major Downstream, Process Industry or Chemical Manufacturing projects.
- Provide overall project cost leadership and expertise
- Investigation of variances between actual and previous forecast/budgeted costs.
- Control and challenge procurement/subcontract costs
- Review progress measures reported by the Contractors
- Major EPCM experience is required
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or Construction Management
- 10+ years of cost controls experience focused on cost control and schedule control achievements
- Knowledge of best practice in project controls
- Knowledge and experience with SAP but also Ecosys would be beneficial
Cost Controller, Cost Engineer, Project Cost Controller, Project Cost Engineer, Senior Cost Controller, Project Controls Lead, Senior Project Controls, Refinery, Petrochemicals, Project Control Plan, Construction Management